Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just an ordinary day...

Today has just been an ordinary day. I haven't taken any photos yet, but there is a Drag show on the Esplanade tonight that I really wanted to take pictures of. I thought that that would make for some interesting and colorful pictures.
As for websites and photographers, I'm currently looking through Timothy Allen's work online. I think that some of his pictures are really amazing, especially the one where he catches a biker in mid-air. It is such an amazing photo. The sun is coming from behind the clouds giving the picture some really interesting lighting, while still taking an incredible shot. 
See what I mean? This photo is from Timothy Allen's website, which is the same one that I provided above. This photo actually encompasses the lighting that I have been trying to capture in some of my photos. I like this kind of lighting because if you work with it the right way, you can really emphasize the object that you're trying to get in the foreground-like the biker in this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment