Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shadows on the wall.....

Turns out, the flowers turned out to be very useful photo subjects. For our last assignment, Light and Shadows, I played with different lighting on my dried out roses. No, I'm not making a statement with the flowers. I like dried out flowers. I don't know why, I just always have. It's that simple.

[insert pictures here]
The settings that I used on my camera for these pictures were (respectively):


While I was outside taking the pictures with less exposure, I noticed something moving on the branch next to me, I took a closer look and saw a bug that looked exactly like the very hungry caterpillar, from the book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". So of course I had to take a picture of him too! I really liked how well lit the picture turned out.

[insert picture here]
The settings that I used on my camera for this picture was:

No comments:

Post a Comment