Monday, April 6, 2009

Where do all the cameras point?

My creativity has finally come crawling back to me. I say crawling because I still think that I could probably think of something better for my sequence project, however, this is still a good idea. I will shoot photos of someone playing tennis. My goal is going to be to try to get them in the same motion from different angles (from below, birds-eye-view, right, left, across the court). I'm definitely going to work with pictures of someone serving because that is the most dynamic shot in the game of tennis.

















It sets up the point and the pace the game. Not to mention, when someone is winning a match during the pro circuit, all cameras are on them while they're serving.Note the cameras here in this photograph. (And check out those lens!)

No comments:

Post a Comment