Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Try and get a little perspective...

For this assignment, our goal was to try and take pictures from different perspectives. So I also tried for each picture to have distinct lines to follow to help show the depth of field in the photograph.













This first photograph is on the soccer field. I just got down on my stomach in the resemblance of an army crawl so that I could get the point of view that I wanted. What I liked about this photo is that there is a very distinct line going from one end of the photograph to the other. Also, I liked the fact that the picture is blurry in the front and in the back of the photograph, but is focused in the middle.
The settings that I used on my camera to take this photograph were: The ISO was 200, the aperture was f/6.3, and there was no flash used.















This next photo is of a bench, however, its not from the perspective that one usually looks at a bench. What I did was, I crouched down next to the posts that make up the part that you lean up against and zoomed in on the woodwork letting the rest of the photograph fall out of focus. I wanted to focus on the detail of the bench that one usually never focuses on.
The settings that I used on my camera to take this photograph were: The ISO was 400, the aperture was f/5 and there was no flash used.


















This last picture, of the tree, is slightly similar to the first picture in that the focus is in the center. Again, I did the same thing except that I just got very close to the tree to take the picture. I actually bent over backwards (literally!) to get this photograph, because the picture just took at a better angle that way.
The settings I used on my camera to take this photograph were: The ISO was 200, the aperture was f/4.5, and there was no flash used.


No comments:

Post a Comment